New thermal insulated wall panels and insulated floor panels from Ecobuild Solutions save money when you buy, when you install and they continue to save you money for the life of your dwelling.
Using insulation batts, blown insulation, and other material forms of insulation is an old fashioned, expensive, and environmentally un-freindly way to insulate your home from the cold in winter or the heat of summer.
Invented in Australia a new way of thinking about insulation that is simpler, greener, adn more cost effective is having a huge impact on the market. BCA compliant wall and floor panels that give homes high r-value insulation without the cost and waste of other methods.
How can I insulate my home at lower cost?
1. Don’t look at insulation as a separate exercise. If you are getting this advice on your cladding or flooring solution choose someone else. If someone is telling you that you need insulation in addition to a new floor, a wall, or an external wall then you are not getting the whole story. There is no reason why insulation cannot be integrated with other building materials that you are using to construct your walls and floors.
2. Using flooring or wall panels or wall cladding that has insulation integrated into the building material means that what you are spending on installation costs are being used more efficiently. Not only is an installer installing a floor, they are installing floor insulation at the same time. Not only is a wall being installed, wall insulation is being installed at the same time.
3. Choose floor panels that have a high r-value. Particle board and mdf have very low r-values. That means that they provide very little insulation.
4. Choose wall cladding panels that have a high-r-value. Fibre cement and composite boards have a very low r-value and provide little insulation value.
5. Choose external cladding that has a high r-value. Bricks and brick solutions like hebel have very low r-values. Choose external cladding solutions that have high r-values and you will save a lot of money.
How do I compare the different insulation options?
1. Demand to get the r-values from your supplier.
2. Ecobuild’s insufloor uses a closed cell insulation panel sandwiched between two strong panels. The r-value is 2.0 which is 10 x the r-value of compressed sheets, usually at 0.2.
3. Ecobuild’s wall panels also use the innovative closed cell insulation panel. The r-value of insuwall is 2.8. That is 3 x the r-value of hebel!
4. Ecobuild’s real stone external wall panels have an r-value of 2.8. This is 4 x the r-value of brick veneer at r0.66.
5. When these statements are made about r-values look for testing data from a certified agency that proves the claims. Ecobuild provides this data on this website.
How do I make my house feel great to live in?
1. Build with wall panels and floor panels that deliver a warm home in the winter. That does not mean you have to buy additional insulation. Ecobuild wall and floor panels come with insulation integrated into the panel. This makes your home warm with out the need for additional heating or insulation.
2. Ecobuild wall and floor panels look and feel great. Wall and floor solutions surround your senses. If they look and feel great, so will you.
Does insulation harm the environment?
1. We believe you should build to save carbon, reduce waste and you will not only have a cleaner conscience you will save money.
2. Fibre glass insulation and glass insulation commonly found in batts uses extraordinary amounts of heat in production. That pollution goes straight into the air we breathe. At Ecobuild we do not use this old fashioned and harmful production method. We use a low heat, low carbon approach to making insulated wall and floor panels.
3. The materials used to make a lot of insulation can enter the atmosphere of your home, or become a damaging waste in our environment. Ecobuild’s insulated panels contain no volatile organic compounds, are made without harmful HFC’s, and are 100% recyclable.
Will it last?
When you install insulation separately you have to ensure it will be free from moisture now and into the future. Moisture can create mould and damage insulation over time. By integrating the insulation into the floor panels and wall panels, and using moisture resistant materials, our insulation solutions will last for the life of the building.
Think green, think simple, when you make a decision about cladding or panelling, think about a better option. Get Ecobuild products working for you with cladding, wall panels and floor panels that provide a designer finish, lower installation costs, a low acquisition cost and with integrated insulation a lower energy bill every month.