Want to reduce your energy bills for all eternity. Don’t think solar panel, think insulating wall panel instead. Think its expensive, think again. Insulated wall panels are cheaper than alternatives, and modern manufacturing has made them greener as well.
Invented right here in Australia, Ecobuild solutions has recently passed a huge range of tests to meet Australian standards and is rapidly growing its distribution network.
Contact them directly now and don’t miss the opportunity to reduce your energy bills for life!
How can I reduce my energy bills for life?
- Insulation can be integrated with other building materials that you are using to construct your walls and floors. That is great because it means you get a wall or floor and insulation that will last for the life of your home.
- Not only is an installer installing a wall and or floor, they are installing insulation with no additional effort or cost.
- You can now choose panels that have a high r-value. Old fashioned materials like particle board and mdf have very low r-values. Fibre cement and composite boards have a very low r-value and provide little insulation value.
- That means that they provide very little insulation.
- Choose external cladding that has a high r-value. Clay bricks and hebel have very low r-values. Choose external cladding solutions that have high r-values and you will save a lot of money.
What do I need to check?
- Get the r-values from your supplier.
- Try and choose closed cell insulation panels. The r-value of these is usually above 2.0 which is 10 x the r-value of compressed sheets, usually at 0.2.
- When these statements are made about r-values look for testing data from a certified agency that proves the claims. Ecobuild provides this data on this website.
Will it cost a lot?
No. The cost of building this way is actually cheaper than alternatives. Light weight building materials are cheaper to transport, to build with, and in many cases cheaper to buy. They also use modern technology which makes them great to look at.
Think green, think design, think simple, when you make a decision about building, renovating, or extending your home. If you think smart up front, you will save a packet for the life of your home.
You approach to building should work for the eye without damaging the environment or your financial well being. Get Ecobuild products working for you with cladding, wall panels and floor panels that provide a designer finish, lower installation costs, a low acquisition cost and with integrated insulation a lower energy bill every month.